Investment planning is the process of aligning client goals with the right investment strategies.
- Development of a personalized portfolio implementing a tax smart strategy
- Strategize a suitable investment platform to be used as well as the type of investments. We’ll use Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Unit Investment Trusts (UITs), and alternative investments to tailor your portfolio to your needs.
- Continued monitoring of your investments
- Frequent meetings to review and evaluate your investment performance, update your financial objectives, and when necessary, reallocate your portfolio
- Review allocations within your employer-provided retirement plans
- Aggregate all of your accounts to ease client analysis
Alternative investments may not be suitable for all investors and should be considered as an investment for the risk capital portion of the investor’s portfolio. The strategies employed in the management of alternative investments may accelerate the velocity of potential losses.